ТЕМА: I need a receiver for 103/202(CASH WIRE) & DTC & S

I need a receiver for 103/202(CASH WIRE) & DTC & S 17.07.19 04:06 #52347

• neitron
  • neitron аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello.

attention - it is without payment

104-103/202-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com MT-104 and MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 62,5% and for you and your receiver 37,5%. Pre-bank any. Total amount of the transaction 1 bi or by agreement, the amount of the first tranche or 150 M or by agreement.The contract is registered in both banks.
Procedure:
2.1. Investments, according to the present Agreement, are passed by the Investor to the Partner to finance projects/programs of promotion at the discretion of the Partner.
2.2. Totalamount of investment under the present Agreement is €50,000,000.00 (Fifty million Euros).Total amount of Investment under the present Agreement will be transferred to the Partner’s banking account specified in the present Agreement by first tranches €3,000,000.00 (Three million Euro)via SWIFT MT 910 from the Investor’s bank.
2.2. Each tranche of the Investment under the present Agreement will be sent by the Investor toPartner’s designated bank in term of 3 (three) banking days from the moment of SWIFT MT 104 issue by the Partner’s bank.
2.3. The investment will be made by clean and clear money funds of non-criminal origin, free of liens and encumbrances.
2.4. Partner bears full responsibility for appropriate utilization of investment.

******these are different deals and different senders*****

attention -pledge - 65%+10,000+0.1% of the transaction amount is to lawyers, step by step.

103-202-cash transfer-The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 65% and for you and your receiver 35%.
Procedure:
2. After signing the agreement and simultaneously. PROVIDER issues invoice and his bank send RWA bank secure mail and upon receiving the RWA receiver pay transmission fees of $10000, Ten Thousand USD and once received the provider bank initiate a bank swift mt103/202 CASH credit transfer to the BENEFICIARY bank coordinates and send swift copy to receiver for checking.

attention - here pledge - 8,500 Euro

103-202 - CASH WIRE ТТ - The sender is looking for a receiver. The deal is swift.com MT-103/202.For the return for the sender and me 50% and for you and your receiver 50%.
Procedure:
2. Both parties will lodge signed Deed of Agreement (DOA) with their respective banks with reference to transaction code, Within Two days of lodging dully signed/sealed contract in the bank, the beneficiary will make security refundable deposit of €8,500.00 Euro, to the provider’s attorney nominated account for clearance of all paper documentation administrative/transmission charges fee, according to the contract, this will enable us have a successful transaction without any encumbrances, within 2 working days of receipt of the said fee, Provider will cause his sending bank to sends SWIFT MT103_202 for the amount of 500’'000’000.00 EURO to the beneficiary bank account and Sender Bank Officer shall email the full bank swift MT103_202 transmission copies to Receiver Bank during 3-4 hours since issuing time for verification

attention is free

DTC-For the return for the sender and me 38% and for you and your receiver 62%.

attention - here pledge - 50,000 Euro

SBLC 6+2

Attached.
Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Вход / Регистрация